We employ 282 people in a range of occupations. As an Investor in People we are committed to the continued development of our workforce.
Finding a vacancy at South Derbyshire District Council
How to apply
- Applicants should apply online. You can complete your application, make amendments and then send your completed form electronically.
- Before starting your application please download the job description and person specification. Reading these documents will help you to complete your application.
- After downloading the application pack please read the instructions on the front of the application form and accompanying letter. If you also register on this site you can save your application at any stage and receive e-mail alerts when similar vacancies are advertised.
- Then click 'Apply for job online' and follow the instructions.
- Should you have any problems applying online please contact the Recruitment Team on Tel: 0845 293 0388 and select Option 1 and they will be pleased to help you.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer we welcome all applications. Flexible working options are available.
Tel: 08452 930 388 and choose Option 1
Online: contact form
South Derbyshire District Council and Northgate Public Services work in partnership in the delivery of the Council's Corporate Services. Please follow this link to Northgate Information Solutions Job Search to view any current vacancies in SDDC, or wider opportunities within Northgate Information Solutions UK Ltd.
Page ref: LGSL 337