We employ 282 people in a range of occupations. As an Investor in People we are committed to the continued development of our workforce.
Finding a vacancy at South Derbyshire District Council
How to apply
- Applicants should apply online. You can complete your application, make amendments and then send your completed form electronically.
- Before starting your application please download the job description and person specification. Reading these documents will help you to complete your application.
- After downloading the application pack please read the instructions on the front of the application form and accompanying letter. If you also register on this site you can save your application at any stage and receive email alerts when similar vacancies are advertised.
- Then click 'Apply for job online' and follow the instructions.
- Should you have any problems applying online please tel: 01283 595789 and we will be pleased to help you.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer we welcome all applications. Flexible working options are available.
Tel: 01283 595789
Online: contact form
Page ref: LGSL 337