Business | Community & living | Your Council | Environment | Housing | Jobs | Leisure & culture | Planning

Change of address

To tell us of your move, please fill in the form at the bottom of this page. Relevant council departments will be notified.


See Business Rates for relevant forms.

Contact details

South Derbyshire District Council
Civic Offices
Civic Way
DE11 0AH

Revenue Services
Tel: 01283 595795
Fax: 01283 595857

Electoral Services
Tel: 01283 595723

Note: Asterisks (*) indicate required information.

errorPlease correct the information in the fields highlighted below.

Current/old address

Have you sold this property?

Did you rent this property?

New address

Are you the owner?

Date of move

Contact details

Names of adults aged 18+ moving with you

Please let us know the names of any people aged over 18 who will be moving with you and their relationship to you, for example, partner, son, friend.

If you experience any problems with this form please contact and quote form ID: ILF/224/09