Business | Community & living | Your Council | Environment | Housing | Jobs | Leisure & culture | Planning

Food related licences

Registration of premises used for a food business, including market stalls, delivery vehicles and other moveable structures, is required by law. Registration will allow us to keep an up-to-date list of all those premises in their area so we can visit them when we need to. The frequency of the visits will depend on the type of business.

This information only applies to businesses operating in the South Derbyshire District Council area. If you are operating elsewhere you should contact your local council.

Register your food business

Contact details

The Environmental Health Manager
South Derbyshire District Council
Civic Offices
Civic Way
DE11 0AH

Tel: 01283 228780
Fax: 01283 595855
Online: contact form

Page ref: LGSL 390

Also on our website