We monitor the effectiveness of planning policies, with information updated on a regular basis.
Annual Monitoring Report
The Annual Monitoring Report (AMR) monitors the performance of South Derbyshire's planning policies and the extent to which we are meeting the targets within the Local Development Scheme.
Annual Monitoring Reports covering 2011 - 2012 until 2015 - 2016 are provided below:
- Annual Monitoring Report 2011 - 2012 (pdf, 2.5mb)
- Annual Monitoring Report 2012 - 2013 (pdf, 2.4mb)
- Annual Monitoring Report 2013 - 2014 (pdf, 2.5mb)
- Annual Monitoring Report 2014 - 2015 (pdf, 2.6mb)
- Annual Monitoring Report 2015 - 2016 (pdf, 2.7mb)
Five Year Housing Land Supply
The National Planning Policy Framework requires Local Planning Authorities to identify and maintain a rolling five year supply of deliverable land for houses.
The District’s housing position is set out in the document below:
- Housing Position Paper June 2017 (pdf, 3mb)
We are preparing a brownfield land register in accordance with the Town and Country Planning (Brownfield Land Register) Regulations 2017 and the Town and Country Planning (Permission in Principle) Order 2017.
The Local Development Scheme (pdf, 645kb) is a three year timetable for the preparation of planning policy documents.
The latest version runs from January 2017 to January 2020.