Unauthorised development or untidy site report

If you are concerned that work such as building, a change of use of a property or the felling of a protected tree may be unauthorised or you wish to report untidy land, complete the online form.

We will not investigate anonymous complaints however details of your complaint will be treated in strict confidence.