Householder planning permission enquiry

This form is designed to allow homeowners to establish if they need to make a planning application for extensions or alterations to their property or on their land, including the construction of outbuildings and fences or walls.

If your enquiry relates to the creation or alteration of an access e.g. dropping of a kerb, please refer to our standing advice.

If you know you need permission and are seeking advice on the likely acceptability of your proposals, complete our Pre-application Enquiry Form.

Your privacy is important to us and any personal information you provide through our online forms will be collected and used to process your service request or enquiry in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018. Details on how we use your personal information are available in our Council-wide and service specific Privacy Notices.