Non-householder planning permission enquiry

Businesses and landowners can use this online form to establish if they need to make a planning application for changes of use of land and buildings, extensions or alterations to their premises or the undertaking of activities or engineering works.

If your enquiry relates to the creation or alteration of an access e.g. dropping of a kerb, please refer to our standing advice note.

If you know you need permission and are seeking advice on the likely acceptability of your proposals, complete the Pre-application Enquiry Form.