Planning control breach report

Use this online form to report a breach of planning control e.g. a change of use of a property, building works or unauthorised felling of a protected tree.

We will not investigate anonymous complaints however details of your complaint will be treated in the strictest of confidence.

Your privacy is important to us and any personal information you provide through our online forms will be collected and used to process your service request or enquiry in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018. Details on how we use your personal information are available in our Council-wide and service specific Privacy Notices.