The Community Partnership Scheme offers the chance for community groups, charities and volunteer organisations to apply to receive funding.
This is available for a wide variety of organisations and projects, from parish councils and sporting groups to arts, heritage and environmental schemes.
In the past, the scheme has, among other things, invested in communities to help with the cost of new buildings and supported improvements to community spaces.
Grants of between £1,000 and £25,000 will be awarded as matched funding to support capital projects with a value of £4,000 and above. Those applying must demonstrate that being awarded the funding would improve the quality of life of residents in South Derbyshire.
Applications must refer to our
- Guidance notes (pdf, 87kb)
- Grant conditions (pdf, 12kb)
- Main grant application form (doc, 195kb)
- Development grant application form (doc, 154kb)
- Sustainable Community Strategy (pdf, 4.1mb)