Tenancy Sustainment Service
Our Tenancy Sustainment Service is designed to help you to manage your finances and tenancy effectively and to make sure you get all the Benefits you are entitled to.
It is available to tenants where support is identified as appropriate.
We can help you with:
- Managing money and budgeting to ensure rent and other essential bills are paid
- Maximising income and ensuring you are in receipt of all Benefits you are entitled to
- Getting you ready for Universal Credit
- Digital inclusion
- Setting up utility (gas, water, electric) services
- Understanding your tenancy and how to keep to it
- Accessing affordable loans
- Accessing trust funds and grants
- Making referrals to specialist services, such as Adult Care and P3 Mental Health
- Help getting low cost furniture
- Advising on how to look after your property
- Support in applying for Derbyshire Discretionary Fund and Discretionary payments
- Referrals to others for debt counselling advice
- Support in setting up bank accounts and accessing credit unions
There will be no specific period that the service will be offered for. It will be tailored to your individual needs.
If you are a South Derbyshire tenant and need support, email email@example.com.