Disability living sensors
Aimed at the specific needs of individuals wanting to live independently, these Telecare system sensors will help with small things that can make life so much easier.
- Property exit sensor - Provides an early warning by alerting that the user has left their home and not returned within a predetermined time. Ideal for people with dementia and their carers.
- Epilespy pad - Provides warning of epileptic attack while in bed.
- Enuresis pad - Placed between a mattress and a sheet, this sensor provides immediate warning on detection of moisture to allow effective action to be taken.
- Medicine dispenser - Provides reminders to ensure medication is taken and at the right time. Can be used to provide other reminders.
- Vibrating pillow alert - Vibrates to alert a sleeping user to a potentially dangerous situation such as a smoke alarm going off.
- Flasher beacon - Offers visual and loud audible signals when a sensor or telephone is activated, ideal for the hard of hearing.
- Big button telephone - A telephone with extra-large keys for ease of use.
Help with minor adaptations in your home and disability grants can be found in our Equipment and adaptions in your home section.