Public registers

The following are public registers that we must keep. Some are available on the website and all are obtainable at our Civic Offices between 10am and 4pm Monday to Friday by prior appointment.

  • Contaminated land 
  • Cooling towers
  • Environmental Permitting Regulations (formerly IPPC) 
  • Food premise registration
  • Caravan sites 
  • Mandatory grant approval register
  • Personal licences - list of individuals authorised to sell alcohol
  • Premises licences under the Licensing Act 2003
  • Private hire drivers
  • Private water supplies 
  • Scrap metal dealers
  • Temporary event notices