Past consultations on the Local Plan Part 1
Pre-submission Local Plan Part 1
Between March 10 and April 22, 2014, we consulted on our Pre-Submission version of the Local Plan Part 1 and accompanying supporting documents.
The Pre-Submission Local Plan Part 1 contained the following:
- The vision and objectives for the District up to 2028
- The amount of housing and employment development required within the District up to 2028
- Proposed housing and employment allocations over the plan period
- Development management policies (policies used in the determination of planning applications).
The accompanying supporting documents consulted upon were:
- The Sustainability Appraisal (SA) - this document assessed the environmental, economic and social impact that the Local Plan as a whole will have on the District.
- The Consultation Statement - this outlines previous consultations, together with how we consulted, and presents a summary of the main issues raised.
- The Infrastructure Delivery Plan - this outlines the infrastructure that is required across the District and identifies likely funding streams to implement it.
Representations made at this stage were in regards to soundness or legal and procedural compliance, including whether the plan is in conformity with the Duty to Co-operate. The responses to the consultation are available here.
- Consultation Statement - Report (pdf, 3.7mb)
- Consultation Statement - Appendix A (pdf, 5.2mb)
- Consultation Statement - Appendix B (pdf, 5.3mb)
- Consultation Statement - Appendices C - G (pdf, 25.5mb)
- Duty to Co-operate Statement March 2014 (pdf, 2.9mb)
- Glossary (pdf, 4.7mb)
- Habitats Screening Report (pdf, 5.1mb)
- Housing Trajectory Information for Appendix C of Pre-submission Local Plan (pdf, 16kb)
- Implementation and Monitoring Table (pdf, 315kb)
- Infrastructure Delivery Plan (pdf, 2.9mb)
- Pre-submission Local Plan Part 1 (pdf, 23.5mb)
- Proposals Maps (pdf, 12mb)
- Sustainability Appraisal March 2014 (pdf, 8.5mb)
- Sustainability Appraisal Non Technical Summary (pdf, 3.8mb)
- Sustainability Appraisal Technical Appendices March 2014 (pdf, 15.8mb)