We monitor the effectiveness of planning policies, with information updated on a regular basis.
Annual Monitoring Report
The Annual Monitoring Report (AMR) monitors the performance of South Derbyshire's planning policies and the extent to which we are meeting the targets within the Local Development Scheme.
Below is a summary of the latest Annual Monitoring Report.
- Annual Monitoring Report Summary 2016 - 2017 (pdf, 412kb)
Detailed versions of the Annual Monitoring Reports are provided below.
- Annual Monitoring Report 2011 - 2012 (pdf, 2.5mb)
- Annual Monitoring Report 2012 - 2013 (pdf, 2.4mb)
- Annual Monitoring Report 2013 - 2014 (pdf, 2.5mb)
- Annual Monitoring Report 2014 - 2015 (pdf, 2.6mb)
- Annual Monitoring Report 2015 - 2016 (pdf, 2.7mb)
- Annual Monitoring Report 2016 - 2017 (pdf, 1.3mb)
Five Year Housing Land Supply
The National Planning Policy Framework requires Local Planning Authorities to identify and maintain a rolling five year supply of deliverable land for houses.
The District’s housing position is set out in the document below.
- Housing Position Paper June 2017 (pdf, 3mb)
Infrastructure Delivery Plan
The Infrastructure Delivery Plan (IDP) is a supporting document to our Local Plan.
As part of our monitoring the IDP will be updated annually, at the same time as the Annual Monitoring Report. The latest IDP is provided below.
- Infrastructure Delivery Plan 2018 (pdf, 898kb)
Town and Country Planning (Brownfield Land Register) Regulations 2017 makes provision for local authorities to prepare, maintain and publish a register of brownfield land. The register identifies previously developed sites in the District that we have assessed as being suitable for housing and can be viewed below.
Further information on the requirements for Brownfield Land Registers can be found on the GOV.UK website.
To discuss this further, email email@example.com or telephone 01283 595738.
The Local Development Scheme (pdf, 447kb) is a three year timetable for the preparation of planning policy documents.
The latest version runs from May 2018 to May 2021.