Repton Neighbourhood Plan
Repton Parish Council has submitted the Repton Neighbourhood Plan to us.
They have undertaken their Regulation 14 consultation.
For further information, visit the Repton Neighbourhood Plan website.
- Repton Pre-submission Consultation Draft (pdf, 2.1mb)
- Repton Parish Council Neighbourhood Plan Application Letter (pdf, 151kb)
- Repton Application to Designate a Neighbourhood Area (pdf, 232kb)
- Repton Designated Area Application (pdf, 8kb)
- Repton Parish Map (pdf, 2.4mb)
In accordance with Regulation 16 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012, South Derbyshire District Council is required to publicise and invite feedback from organisations and individuals on the Repton Neighbourhood Development Plan. The plan is available to inspect from September 7, 2017 and representations can be made until 5pm, October 26, 2017.
A draft version of the plan underwent consultation between January and March 2015 by Repton Parish Council. Comments made to the Parish Council through this consultation helped to inform changes to the Plan now submitted to South Derbyshire District Council. The Neighbourhood Development Plan, written by Repton Parish Council and working group proposes a number of policies including on housing, open spaces, car parking and developer contributions.
The Neighbourhood Development Plan is split into three main documents, all of which are available below:
- Repton Neighbourhood Development Plan 2016 - 2028 - Submission Draft (pdf, 2mb)
- Consultation Statement (July 2017) (pdf, 247kb)
- Basic Conditions Statement (May 2017) (pdf, 148kb)
It is the responsibility of the District Council to collate all the representations and pass them on to the independent examiner, who will look at them and the plan documents when assessing whether the Plan meets the legislation and can therefore proceed to referendum.
The draft Repton Neighbourhood Development Plan and related documents can be accessed here.
Responses should be submitted using the response form. (docx, 68kb) Paper copies of the documents can be reviewed at:
- South Derbyshire District Council, Civic Offices, Civic Way, Swadlincote, Derbyshire DE11 0AH
- Swadlincote Library, Civic Way, Swadlincote, Derbyshire DE11 0AD
- Etwall Library, Main Street, Etwall, Derbyshire DE65 6LP