Festival of Leisure
One of the biggest and best events in the South Derbyshire calendar is the Festival of Leisure.
Thousands of people flock to Maurice Lea Memorial Park in Church Gresley every year to experience a fun filled weekend of thrills and spills.
From breathtaking shows to exciting attractions to carnival parades, you won’t be able to take your eyes off the action for a second.
Throw in marquees, fairground rides, side shows, sporting taster sessions and food galore and you have a party.
And the best news? It’s free to attend.
The 2018 Festival of Leisure will take place on the 23 and 24 June and the exhibitor documentation and application forms are now available to download from this page.
If you have any queries relating to the festival, send an email including your name, address and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the related documents:
- Fairground & exhibitor application letter (pdf, 133kb)
- Charity information only (pdf, 125kb)
- Charity fund raising application form (pdf, 127kb)
- Trade information only (pdf, 128kb)
- Trade application form (pdf, 128kb)
- Fairground application form (pdf, 128kb)
- Terms and conditions (pdf, 117kb)